Thursday, June 30, 2016

REVIEW: Kingdom of Defense - How well can you defend your world?

A week ago, Rogue Life: Squad Goals released another game feature called Kingdom of Defense. At first, it somehow gives me an idea of defending your kingdom from chaos something like that, maybe?
Kingdom of Defense: Can you keep up til the very end?
Philippine gamer are really curious about it. Even I was thinking what's this Kingdom of Defense can offer. I also read some comments in Rogue Life's Facebook page the dismay of gamer of its content.

But instead of believing to other gamer, I go in playing the game whatever it has. As I play the game, it took me 2 minutes as I was not strong enough to go on the higher level. I wonder what bosses could I encounter in the next level? Hhhmmm...

My heroes can go up to third boss only. It's because of the poisonous gas the area has, I think? I hate that poisoned gas as I couldn't think any way to decrease the amount of damage I could get. My character got easily faint in the arena because they are unequipped with 4-star or much higher weapons, outfits and other matter. One more thing, why does it only has 2 trials and not 10 or more compared to Duels or the Gap of Dimensions?

Moving forward, boss monsters in this level are more harder to defeat. They actually has more missiles and projectiles to shoot from my squad which comes not in interval but simultaneously! It was really hard to control the character as the bosses got more powerful compared to mine. Even you use your special power to counter-attack it, its useless because they can double or even triple the attack. Urgh!!!

What's great about it is the shards of upgrade stone you can obtain every end of the boss. I used it to upgrade my weapons and outfits. But its costly to do, so better have higher amount of coins.

To wrap it up, it gives me the idea of be more pushy to my characters to be in higher level and work harder to gain a much powerful for my weapons and costumes. Have my pets to be in higher level to help out in defeating the boss monsters. Anyone can play it in less than a minute. Could anyone finish this Kingdom of Defense challenge? How many bosses thus this arena has? A lot of questions are still in my head with this update. But its an exciting feature of Rogue Life. I'll keep on playing it to discover new bosses. You too should do the same.

Enjoy playing co-Rogues!  

No comments:

Post a Comment